One of the best ways to contribute to the roadmap of the products is to offer Feature Requests. Each product has a Feature Request space where you can find existing requests, up- or down-vote on them, or create your own. Before planning the next release, our product managers review the list of feature requests for inclusion in the product.
Before creating a new feature request, you should search for a pre-existing one and vote or comment. For more information on voting, see How to vote on feature requests.
- Navigate to the Product Forum where you'd like to submit your feature request. Each product has its own section for Feature Requests.
- In the Feature Request space click the green "CREATE" button in the top right corner.
- This will take you to a page where you can input your feature request as well as any additional materials or media.
- Be as thorough as possible, including screenshots if possible to help others know the details of your feature request.
- Share your post with your friends so they can join in and upvote it with you.
- Once a feature request has been voted on, it cannot be edited. This is by design.
- Duplicate Feature Requests as well as those posted to incorrect forums may be closed at the discretion of the THWACK Community Team.