This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Automation to convert Incident to Service Request

Hi,

I know we can convert form Incident to SR manually. I'm looking for a way more automation so that I don't have to do it each time. I have some user put in Incident request without looking at the tile I created. How can I kick conversion automated so that I don't have to feel annoying to do it myself? The automation rules seems only update the record but not changing the ticket type. Thanks a lot. 

• Howdy!

While this isn't possible today, this sounds like a great candidate to be a Feature Request. 

• Per Sean's point, this ask is a good candidate for a feature request. Nevertheless, I would like to ask: What kind of automatic criteria would you have used if incident to service request conversion was supported via automation rules? Would you base the conditions on keywords, specific cat/subcat combinations, or something else? A detailed example would help us better understand the use case and come up with the best possible solutions. 

Thanks