This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Propose the ability to change the viewable columns display on Linked tickets

I would like to change the displayed fields in linked tickets currently the only available columns are "No.", "Date", "Status", "Client", & "Request Detail". I would like to change client our for assigned technician. Preferably, I would like to see both,

Parents
  • The reason that this was proposed is because it was decided that this wasn't a priority and had not been requested before. If it was seen that this was something that more companies, group, users, et cetra wanted this change then they would start working on it and push it forward. For now it was recommended that this be proposed here. Please if you could support this and push it forward then there might be a future option for the implementation of this.

• The reason that this was proposed is because it was decided that this wasn't a priority and had not been requested before. If it was seen that this was something that more companies, group, users, et cetra wanted this change then they would start working on it and push it forward. For now it was recommended that this be proposed here. Please if you could support this and push it forward then there might be a future option for the implementation of this.

Children
No Data