It is my pleasure to announce that UDT 2020.2 is now Generally Available in your customer portal.
Version 2020.2 is the next release following UDT 2019.4 and is compatible with Orion Platform 2020.2.
- Support for Cisco Viptela devices - see what's connected to your SD-WAN edge. Cisco Viptela devices can be added to UDT through the Add Node wizard or Network Sonar Discovery.
- Loads of bugfixes (details in the release notes)
Release notes and system requirements for UDT 2020.2 and related Orion releases can be found in our latest release summary.
With UDT 2020.2 comes some fantastic new updates & enhancements to the Orion Platform which include:
- Monitor up to 1,000,000 elements per Orion Platform instance.
- An Orion Map to Success! - Orion Maps improvements, such as creating and customizing text boxes, labels, or layouts, incorporating custom icons, adding shapes, dynamic backgrounds, bulk administration and all-new Time Travel.
- Performance Enhancements
- Dashboards, Dashboards, Get Your Dashboards! All New Custom Summary Dashboards
- A Gateway To Your Fastest Upgrade Ever! - Upgrade improvements, such as pre-staging upgrades, upgrade plan reports, automating upgrades via Orion SDK.
- Enhanced volume status.
- 3rd Party Language Pack Support - scripts to extract UI texts from the Orion Web Console.
Watch the forum for updates, even if you're not able to install now. The product team will continue to release new documents detailing our deep dives of the mentioned features. If there's one you're particularly interested in, mention it in the comments!
Your Feedback Counts!
The UDT team is incredibly interested in your feedback. More importantly, your feedback shapes how we develop our products. Post your thoughts, questions, and concerns into the UDT product forum and help to make UDT a better product. If you have a particularly compelling idea, you should also consider putting in a Feature Request and encouraging others to vote on your idea.