This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

What does this audit event mean?

I am experiencing widespread WMI polling failures on all six of my polling engines. I ran a custom SWQL report I have that shows the timestamp of the last successful statistics poll. There are a large number of nodes assigned to each polling engine that have virtually the same timestamp tracing back to 2 days ago. Looking in the Message Center, I see the following Events for all but one of my polling engines (the only APE that does not show these events happens to be one that was only recently added).

Can anyone tell me what the event messages mean and if there is any possible relationship to the WMI polling issues I am now seeing? There were no changes made to polling method or credentials for any of the polling engines:

With very few exceptions, I have been unable to find any WMI credential that will work for any of the nodes appearing in my report.