Issues with incident routing

I cannot figure out why our incidents aren't routing the right way. I've already tried everything from the sites and it doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated.

Parents
  • Hi ,

    There is not enough detail for me to understand the exact issue. However, I did see that you have opened a support case recently on a similar topic. Assuming that this question is related to what I saw in the support case:

    1. You were trying to create an automation rule to reassign incidents

    2. You have seen an example where the Reassign action was used in an automation rule. However, you cannot find the Reassign action.

    If your question was about the scenario above:

    We recently made changes to how automation rules work. The new way to reassign tickets is to use the Update Record action and set the Assignee field.

     

    danielaharon_1-1612563255759.png

    I hope this helps.

    Best,
    Daniel

Reply
  • Hi ,

    There is not enough detail for me to understand the exact issue. However, I did see that you have opened a support case recently on a similar topic. Assuming that this question is related to what I saw in the support case:

    1. You were trying to create an automation rule to reassign incidents

    2. You have seen an example where the Reassign action was used in an automation rule. However, you cannot find the Reassign action.

    If your question was about the scenario above:

    We recently made changes to how automation rules work. The new way to reassign tickets is to use the Update Record action and set the Assignee field.

     

    danielaharon_1-1612563255759.png

    I hope this helps.

    Best,
    Daniel

Children
No Data