Back in February, I wrote a series of posts on how to create a SWQL report that was more than "beginner" level but less than the equivalent of Doom's "Nightmare" mode. You can read all about it here:
- Part 1: Advanced Reporting Part 1: Re-Creating the "All Alerts" Resource With Extras
- Part 2: Advanced Reporting part 2: Making Web-Based Reports Do Your Bidding
- Part 3: Advanced Alert Reporting part 3: Hyperlinks in Data Output
- Part 4: Advanced Alert Reporting part 4: Creating an Acknowledge Link Where Once There Was None
- The sample report: Report: All Active Alerts with Acknowledge action
- Part 5: Advanced Reporting part 5: What Have We Learned?
But I thought it would be helpful to have all that information in one convenient downloadable place. And so today I present to you the PDF eBook version of that series. Bundled together so you can read, share, and enjoy!