This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

SALES / Tech Support Wait Times

Is anyone else having trouble connecting with support and/or sales via email or phone?

I have not been able to reach sales this entire week. I contacted our last known sales rep first via email, then via the sales email, then via a call starting on Monday. I have tried several other times throughout the week. I have been on hold between 10-30 minutes each time with no one ever answering. I am currently on hold with tech support hoping this will lead to sales. NO! I have been on hold for 11 minutes and nothing. I left voice mail during the week with no response. This is beyond ridiculous. I have also sent an email to support hoping for something. We need to upgrade our license count. Is SW out of business??? Give me a break, do you want our money or not?

Parents Reply Children
  • Just to be clear and fair. I don't often express anything in forums. This time was it was needed because I was not getting anything through all the normal channels, including direct email. I don't know any circumstances that SW is working through. We are all affected by this pandemic. Over the past 14 years that I have used SW products, I have had to open very few support requests. I have overall been unhappy with the general response times from support. It is usually 50/50 when calling in and tickets are generally about the same on response times. If you are internal to SW and you want to investigate this, contact me privately and I will give the information from my previous company and current company. I have no interest in dragging SW through the mud, I very much like the product offerings, although most everything on the network side is built for accommodating the behemoth called Cisco. I am also a little sour with the trouble we had to go through related to the recent security concerns so that may play a little part in expressing my opinions online. Just a little feed back for y'all. I am in the DFW area so y'all is not a dig. :-)