This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

MSP Manager portal user problem

Hi

I have just signed up for MSP Manager and is experiencing some few but in my humble opinion major issues !

When I do create a customer with a contact person as portal user, the customer is not able to login with the default password. When customer tries to reset the password it do not work either.

The other issue i have is some serious performance problems. Some times the only way to get things moving is to logout and log in again It will then maybe work great for 10-20 minutes, and then slow down or even stop working altogether. When this happens i just get this blue bar at the top moving from left to right.

I have worked for other people with other solutions, but I have never experienced these issues and especially not the slow speed or login issues for my own customers !

Any help would be appriciated

Parents Reply Children
No Data