This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Physical Blade Servers showing up as Virtual Machines or thinking they are Virtual machines in Orion

So I have 2 Physical blade servers -

1 Server is being monitored by WMI and the other is being monitored by an agent - both servers say they are sitting on hosts which they are not and say they have config paths as VM's in completely diff environments not even close to where these Physical blades sit. 

Kinda lost with this any thoughts ? to why this would happen 

Parents
  • I'm experiencing this same issue with my F5 appliances. Both say they're virtual machines hosted by an ESX host (also multiple states away). Weirder still is they don't show up on the list of VMs when I view the ESX hosts themselves. 

I've got a now archived ticket for this issue. 

Curious to know where in the DB handles these records of what belongs to what.

• I'm experiencing this same issue with my F5 appliances. Both say they're virtual machines hosted by an ESX host (also multiple states away). Weirder still is they don't show up on the list of VMs when I view the ESX hosts themselves. 

I've got a now archived ticket for this issue. 

Curious to know where in the DB handles these records of what belongs to what.

Children
No Data