The latest version of Storage Resource Monitor (SRM) 2020.2 is now available in your customer portal.
This is a fully tested and supported version of the product and you can upgrade current production servers, while retaining your complete configuration and history.
If you're looking for release notes and other supporting documentation, please click the links below:
SRM 2020.2 release notes
SRM 2020.2 system requirements
Orion Platform 2020.2 release notes
Orion Platform 2020.2 release summary
- Hardware health monitoring for NetApp 7-Mode
- Extended controller support for Dell EMC VNX / CLARiiON arrays.
- Now FIPS compliant
New Orion Platform Features
With this latest version we have added some fantastic new updates & enhancements to the Orion Platform which include:
- Monitor up to 1,000,000 elements per Orion Platform instance.
- For SAM components the limit is increased to be 550,000 components per SAM installation.
- An Orion Map to Success! - Orion Maps improvements, such as creating and customizing text boxes, labels, or layouts, incorporating custom icons, adding shapes, dynamic backgrounds, bulk administration and all new Time Travel.
- Performance enhancements
- Dashboards, Dashboards, Get Your Dashboards! All New Custom Summary Dashboards
- A Gateway To Your Fastest Upgrade Ever! - Upgrade improvements, such as pre-staging upgrades, upgrade plan reports, automating upgrades via Orion SDK
- Enhanced volume status
- 3rd Party Language Pack Support - scripts to extract UI texts from the Orion Web Console
Your Feedback Counts!
I'm incredibly interested in your feedback! Your feedback shapes our products. Post your thoughts, questions and concerns into the SRM forum and the SRM team will be watching for input to make the product better and better. In addition, if you come up with a brand new feature idea that we should consider for a future version, the best place to capture those ideas would be SRM Feature Requests and as you can see from our What We’re Working on for SRM page, we take those inputs very seriously.