This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

AppInsight for Exchange 2013 - Microsoft Exchange Migration Workflow shows Down

Hello There,

I am using Microsoft Exchange 2013 Mailbox Server running on CU 7 [Version 15.0 (Build 1044.25)]. Once I installed the AppInsight for Exchange on the server, I am getting the application status as Down. There are particularly two components which is having the problem.

1. Average Document Indexing Time
  2. Exchange Migration Workflow

AppInsight-2013.png

I am not able to see the first performance counter in my server. Also, there is no service call Exchange Migration Workflow on my 2013 Servers. Has anyone come across this situation or are now facing. Is there any way I will be able to disable these components from AppInsight if this is the expected behavior? Please advice.

Parents
  • Exchange Migration

You might want to migrate your Exchange tenant to Office 365. EdbMails Exchange to Office 365 Migration tool will provide a methodical strategy with consistent data transfer speeds for your Exchange data. EdbMails Exchange migration tool conveniently allows cutover, staged, and hybrid migration while performing the migration, avoiding disruption and data loss. 

It is safe, performs incremental migration (no duplicates) and is developed with most advanced techniques. EdbMails Exchange migration application is a user-friendly, professional tool for migrating your entire enterprise-level organization. It has high-performance, secure and a trustworthy application that can be downloaded and installed on your computer. All you have to do is use appropriate credentials to connect the source and target servers. EdbMails promises a hassle-free, secure Exchange migration with the highest level of accuracy and data integrity.

EdbMails Exchange Migration has some of the cool features such as
    It is compatible with all Windows operating systems.
    Direct migration from one Exchange server to another (no double-hop);
    Supports all versions of Exchange server, including 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
    Sets the impersonation permissions on the target Office 365 server automatically.
    If there is an intermittent connection issue, it reconnects immediately and continues the migration operation. 
    It performs cross forest and cross domain migrations.
    Easily handles Exchange and Office 365 throttling.
    Safe and secure tool to achieve Exchange migration.
    It provides extensive user guide and it logs Exchange migration operation details for your verification.
    24/7 customer support, free live demo and free product trial.
  • Exchange Migration

You might want to migrate your Exchange tenant to Office 365. EdbMails Exchange to Office 365 Migration tool will provide a methodical strategy with consistent data transfer speeds for your Exchange data. EdbMails Exchange migration tool conveniently allows cutover, staged, and hybrid migration while performing the migration, avoiding disruption and data loss. 

It is safe, performs incremental migration (no duplicates) and is developed with most advanced techniques. EdbMails Exchange migration application is a user-friendly, professional tool for migrating your entire enterprise-level organization. It has high-performance, secure and a trustworthy application that can be downloaded and installed on your computer. All you have to do is use appropriate credentials to connect the source and target servers. EdbMails promises a hassle-free, secure Exchange migration with the highest level of accuracy and data integrity.

EdbMails Exchange Migration has some of the cool features such as
    It is compatible with all Windows operating systems.
    Direct migration from one Exchange server to another (no double-hop);
    Supports all versions of Exchange server, including 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
    Sets the impersonation permissions on the target Office 365 server automatically.
    If there is an intermittent connection issue, it reconnects immediately and continues the migration operation. 
    It performs cross forest and cross domain migrations.
    Easily handles Exchange and Office 365 throttling.
    Safe and secure tool to achieve Exchange migration.
    It provides extensive user guide and it logs Exchange migration operation details for your verification.
    24/7 customer support, free live demo and free product trial.
Children
No Data