This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Solarwinds Event Manager API access / documentation

Is there any documentation for /api of the SEM HTML5 Interface? I am looking for the ability to query data via Python, PowerBI etc.....

Parents
  • Hi there, 

At this point there is no usable API for the SEM platform, even if the /API URL seems to bring something back. 

It is most likely a feature that is being worked on, although no roadmap information is currently available to confirm that. 

Kind regards, 

Kind regards,

Marlie Fancourt | SolarWinds Pre-Sales Manager

Prosperon Networks | SolarWinds Partner since 2006

If this helps answer your question please mark my answer as confirmed to help other users, thank you!

• Hi there, 

At this point there is no usable API for the SEM platform, even if the /API URL seems to bring something back. 

It is most likely a feature that is being worked on, although no roadmap information is currently available to confirm that. 

Kind regards, 

Kind regards,

Marlie Fancourt | SolarWinds Pre-Sales Manager

Prosperon Networks | SolarWinds Partner since 2006

If this helps answer your question please mark my answer as confirmed to help other users, thank you!

Children
No Data