Cisco Catalyst 9800 series WLC's

Today it's good monitoring of the Cisco WLC 5520 and 8540 with Solarwinds. Will it be the same good monitoring for 9800 series ? Just wonder, since it's new OS... IOS XE

Parents
  • Hi Jostein,  I was curious to know what monitoring you have in place for your Cisco AP monitoring?   Our environment is two WLC's in a N+1 configuration.  I am monitoring the WLC's via SNMP so I receive AP and client information from the WLC.  Do you also monitor your AP's using iCMP?   I was having issues with the included "Thin AP is down" alert so I rely on Prime alerts for up/down of my AP's.   I'd like to get rid of the Prime alerts if you found a good method for AP monitoring.

• Hi Jostein,  I was curious to know what monitoring you have in place for your Cisco AP monitoring?   Our environment is two WLC's in a N+1 configuration.  I am monitoring the WLC's via SNMP so I receive AP and client information from the WLC.  Do you also monitor your AP's using iCMP?   I was having issues with the included "Thin AP is down" alert so I rely on Prime alerts for up/down of my AP's.   I'd like to get rid of the Prime alerts if you found a good method for AP monitoring.

Children
No Data