This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Netflow data utilization report

Hi All,

I need to create a report for the Netflow data, that will show me the amount of data passed between source and destination, for example, the amount of data (in bytes) passed between an IP in the organization and the mail server in the last 7 days or 24 hours, or any IP to any application. I did not find something like that in the reports, or I missed it if it is there.

Thanks

Parents
  • Hello there, 

You should be able to achieve this using a custom table or chart with a datasource like this:

The above example shows traffic between our SCCM server and a particular device on the network. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Kind regards, Marlie.

If this helps you please mark my response as the answer to help other members in future. 

• Hello there, 

You should be able to achieve this using a custom table or chart with a datasource like this:

The above example shows traffic between our SCCM server and a particular device on the network. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Kind regards, Marlie.

If this helps you please mark my response as the answer to help other members in future. 

Children
No Data