This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NPM Crashing Every Night

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem or I have posted in the correct location.

Been running Solarwinds to monitor network equipment, routers, switches and firewalls.  This has all been working fine without any problems for several months.

Added in another 10 network switches and now Solarwinds crashes every night.  The server is a VM and its a forced reboot on the VM software.  I have deleted the new network switches from Solarwinds, but the server is still crashing?  Found the SQL database hasn't been backing up on SQL cluster, so can't restore the database to an earlier date.

Had this problem before and when I logged it with Solarwinds, told to create a new server.  

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Don't want to start from fresh each time until I find the switch that is causing the problem.