This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

What's the best way to copy/create the 'Top 10 Interfaces by Traffic' resource for a widget in a Modern NOC view dashboard?

There are several out of the box views/dashboards, specifically from the 'Top 10' view, that I would like to pull into a modern dashboard for our NOC. Has anyone created a SWQL that displays the same data and format of 'Top 10 Interfaces by Traffic', for example, for use in a Modern Dash widget? I can get close to it with the GQB but I'd love a direct conversion. 

Thanks in advance!

• Hi there, 

I have managed to make something like this that will hopefully set you on the right path:

The SWQL query can be found here: 

SELECT TOP 10 if.Node.Caption as [Node], if.Caption as [Interface], if.InPercentUtil as [Receive], if.OutPercentUtil as [Send], if.PercentUtil
    FROM Orion.NPM.Interfaces if 
    order by if.PercentUtil desc

Then you can adjust the widget to be ordered by PercentUtil, but don't show that column.

If this helps answer your question please mark my answer as confirmed to help other users, thank you!

Marlie Fancourt | SolarWinds Pre-Sales Manager

Prosperon Networks | SolarWinds Partner since 2006