C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys is filling my disk space

Hello,

I notice that this folder is filling my disk space with millions of rsa files. I have more than 2 millions of these files on each poller and more than 5 millions on my web server. I gain about 40k new files each day.

Has someone made the same observation on its configuration ?

How can I safely purge these files ?

I had a first try by deleting files older than 3 months on my web server resulting on losing access to this machine.

Thank you for your help!

Parents
  • We have millions RSA files on web servers/pollers, and it seems to affect polling engine performance ("initial pool in progress" stays for 3 to 5 hours after a unmanage/remanage)

Guys, can you check C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys folder ? Are we alone with this problem ?

Even on a freshly installed polling engine with 10 agents, we already have 100k RSA files in less that 2 weeks

• We have millions RSA files on web servers/pollers, and it seems to affect polling engine performance ("initial pool in progress" stays for 3 to 5 hours after a unmanage/remanage)

Guys, can you check C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys folder ? Are we alone with this problem ?

Even on a freshly installed polling engine with 10 agents, we already have 100k RSA files in less that 2 weeks

Children
No Data