This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Orion Maps - how do I add a specific map to a specific group

Pretty much as the title states, and probably I'm missing something really obvious.

So I've created a specific map - let's call it 'Map ABC' in Orion maps as I want to keep an eye on how this side of things is developing. I've even saved the map as Map ABC.

Now how do I get this map to display in a specific group called 'Map ABC Group'?

To add to the above, I have added a page / tab in the left hand side popout called "Orion Map" for the group, and I want to display this specific map, for this specific group, and only in this group. As a bonus, it would be nice if said map was available from any node in this group without any extra effort, but not essential.

TIA

EDIT: would be real nice if  this was dynamic and based on the group name a la Atlas, so that I don't have to do it for each, and every group.

Parents
  • Hi  

Could you clarify a little please? Are you looking for a link to the map you have created for the ABC group to show up as an element option within the ABC group summary page? 

Also, which view have you added the sub-page for the map on? The default node summary view?

• Apologies, I may not be using the terminology correctly but let me try ....

• Currently, if I select a group called ABC and I have in Network Atlas maps created one called ABC, then that displays in the group summary.
    • On this same group summary, I have created an additional tab within the left hand flyout menu called Orion Maps.
    • If I now select this tab I want to be able to see my Orion Maps generated map for ABC there - this will be different for each group.

At present, if I select map ABC, then no matter what group I go to, I only ever see map ABC whereas I want to be able to see the map for that group - so ABC map appears on ABC, XYZ map appears on ZYX page and so on.

• Apologies, I may not be using the terminology correctly but let me try ....

• Currently, if I select a group called ABC and I have in Network Atlas maps created one called ABC, then that displays in the group summary.
    • On this same group summary, I have created an additional tab within the left hand flyout menu called Orion Maps.
    • If I now select this tab I want to be able to see my Orion Maps generated map for ABC there - this will be different for each group.

At present, if I select map ABC, then no matter what group I go to, I only ever see map ABC whereas I want to be able to see the map for that group - so ABC map appears on ABC, XYZ map appears on ZYX page and so on.

Children