This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Alternative Perfstack Colors

Update! A new version is here: https://thwack.solarwinds.com/t5/NPM-Documents/Updated-Perfstack-colors-for-both-projects-and-widgets/ta-p/603708

Using tomiannelli​'s PerfStack Custom Colors guide, I decided to create my own pallet that was branded for my organization. I figured I'd share them here with all y'all because the default colors look like a 90's windbreaker. These files can be placed in ...\inetpub\SolarWinds\ui\modules\perfstack\css

I used a base of 5 colors. If you add more metrics you'll notice the colors repeat but with slightly lighter or darker versions. Some of these didn't translate quite as well as I'd hoped but overall I think it turned out pretty good! I did not create this with color blind users in mind, so apologies to shuth and friends. Here's a sample:

pastedImage_1.png

NHA Perfstack Colors.zip