This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Regex help for finding interfaces

Using NCM, I am trying to create a policy report that will show me any routers that have specific subinterfaces on them.  Specifically, I'm looking for routers with GigabitEthernet0/0/0.1 or GigabitEthernet0/0/0.5 (could also be a different combination of gigabit slot numbers, i.e. GigabitEthernet0/1/0.1, etc).

However, I don't want to trigger on GigabitEthernet0/0/0.50 or anything else after the 5.  Same goes for the .1 subinterface.  I have subinterfaces in the tens, i.e. GigabitEthernet0/0/0.10 and 0/0/0.15, etc, I don't want to trigger on those.

Using regex101.com I can accomplish this (for 0/0/0.5) with: interface GigabitEthernet[0-1]\/[0-1]\/[0-1]\.5$

However, apparently NCM uses Microsoft's regex language which is different.  I've tried various things and every combination of String is found/String is not found and must contain/must not contain and I just can't seem to get it to work.

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.