This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Reporting on Global Protect SSL Certificates

I’m trying to get a report going that searches the config file of each firewall I have and extract a specific line in a table, to be more specific, I’m trying to look for something like this for every node:

<not-valid-after>Feb  12 09:00:58 2023 GMT</not-valid-after>

I want to put this in a report that shows me when Global Protect SSL certificates are going to expire, I don’t know if there’s a better way to do this, I tried compliance reports too but when you filter by RegEx it doesn’t show the exact violation but only the pattern like “pattern (?>=)*(?=*) was found” or whatever, and that’s not helpful because someone checking those has no idea what that means and they want to see the exact violation not some pattern!

So two questions:

1. How do you effectively report those certificates on Solarwinds?
  2. How do you make Solarwinds show the exact violation on compliance reports rather than the pattern when using RegEx? In general not just for this use.

Thank you!