This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Network Baseline

When running a network configuration baseline comparison, is there any way to use the snippet option to match out of order configurations?  By this I mean we have a few devices that certain configuration commands were entered in a different order.  These commands make no functional difference, but the scan keep telling me the configs don't match.  So if "aaa authorization commands 1 BAK-ACS group BAK-ACS local" is on line 263 in the running config, but is line 271 in the baseline, that it will not fail for the config not lining up completely?

I'm assuming this can't be done, but if anyone can tell me how to do it, that would be awesome.  Thanks everyone for the continued help on these forums as I become more experienced with solarwinds.