This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Policy Reporter - CIS Compliance

I'm looking to configure all my devices to comply with the CIS Cisco IOS Benchmark.

Has anyone created this within their policy reporter? looking to see if I can use one that was pre-built, instead of building it all from scratch.

Thanks

Parents
  • I'd love to get that to.  I have one for Juniper SRX and Cisco ASA (tailored for our environment - meaning some things we don't comply with for business reasons were left off).  I'll work on adding those to content exchange, but would love to see the IOS as well.

• I'd love to get that to.  I have one for Juniper SRX and Cisco ASA (tailored for our environment - meaning some things we don't comply with for business reasons were left off).  I'll work on adding those to content exchange, but would love to see the IOS as well.

Children
No Data