This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Practical Limit on Perfstack charts for FlowData

I love Perfstack and how it makes NTA reporting slick and easy. BUT I have noticed some of the perfstacks struggle to display data when more than 3 or 4 charts are in a perfstack analysis. The data is present, but only the top ten-ish percent of the graphical data is displayed. Not the top ten sources, but data above the 90ish% line, nothing but blank space below it. Other than asking why would you put more than 4 flow charts on a single page (yeah - I agree, but that is kinda the point of a perfstack.)... I am trying to display 3 interfaces, potentially with ingress and egress as I have noticed the difference in the traffic. I will probably only need ingress  moving forward, but its still a good question. To put another  way - the perfstack does not timeout, nor does data fail to load, if I scroll through the timeframe, I will see the numbers change. It is the graphical display that does not load properly after I get past 3 or 4 charts. Sorry for the rambling, but I have not found a reference to this issue elsewhere (yet). This could be a browser rendering issue even. I have created a smaller perstack analysis based on one of the problematic interfaces, and the chart displayed correctly. Anyone else noticed this? 

Parents Reply Children
No Data