This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

NTA 95th percentile report

Hello all,

I have a customer that we sell netflow too and provide support. They have requested a monthly report showing the 95th percentile of bandwidth utilisation.

We have provided 95th % charts which is per interface, unfortunately they do not provide the break down of which IP's behind the interface are taking up the most bandwidth. The customer is happy that they can find out what level of utilisation is being hit but now they would like to understand which IP's specifically are taking up the most traffic so changes can be made to reduce an endpoints consumption.

I've been onto SW support who say this report is not a feature in NTA currently and this would be the best place to ask as some community members may have already customer built a report like this. I had a go at building a report but quite honestly I feel I'm out of my depth a little and unfortunately the customer is pressing for time! As always

Thanks in advance

Parents Reply
  • Hi Radekn,

Thanks for the reply.

Actually your report was the first I saw but when i tried to load it it endlessly hangs on generating report 

I saw further down in the comments on your post that it was no longer working so I thought no point in tshooting the report as others had reported it our of date;

I love this report! But now that NTA went to version 4.0, this report does not work. Is it possible to update this report to use the new NTA Flow Storage database?

Children