This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Loggly comes to THWACK

Monitoring log events across the full stack can take hours if you do it manually. SolarWindsRegistered LogglyRegistered provides an easier way—aggregated and consolidated log management.

For IT Professionals and developers who need to monitor the full stack, Loggly provides hosted log management, analysis, and reporting for fast MTTR.

Loggly is scalable, full-stack log monitoring with powerful search capabilities over huge volumes of log data, and provides alerting, dashboards, and integrations with common tools.

Many of you have a mix of technologies and technology implementations, including on-premises, cloud, and hybrid. We are excited to be adding a Loggly forum to the THWACKTm community.

Please share your feedback, questions, and ideas here. We want to hear from you!

Parents
  • What happened to the community.loggly.com forum? I kinda figured they might be here on thwack now. But the huge 404 with the "we decided to shut down the community forum message" on loggly is usually something I see when a product or vendor is sunset. I dont think that is the case. Would it be possible to link it to thwack, so at 3 am I don't get excited over nothing? Pretty Please? emoticons_wink.png

community-loggly-404.png

• Hey Marc, we will fix the community.loggly.com to link to THWACK instead of the unfriendly 404 emoticons_happy.png. I asked around and I'm not sure exactly why we didn't migrate the old community forum posts to THWACK. There's still a chance we will be able to bring back the old posts, but in the meantime feel free to ask questions here.

• Hey Marc, we will fix the community.loggly.com to link to THWACK instead of the unfriendly 404 emoticons_happy.png. I asked around and I'm not sure exactly why we didn't migrate the old community forum posts to THWACK. There's still a chance we will be able to bring back the old posts, but in the meantime feel free to ask questions here.

Children