This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

SSH protocol version 2 required by our configuration but server only provides SSH-1

I am attempting to run backups on a number of devices configured to use SSHv1. However, I get an error when I run the task. How can I resolve this? See attached for a screenshot.

Parents
  • Cisco 3750's support SSHv2, it was supported by most, if not all, Cisco devices long before the 3750 even came out!   Rather than working on getting v1 to work, which is very insecure, why not move the 3750's over?   

You might have to generate a new crypto  key, and then do an "ip ssh version 2" and you should be set!

• Cisco 3750's support SSHv2, it was supported by most, if not all, Cisco devices long before the 3750 even came out!   Rather than working on getting v1 to work, which is very insecure, why not move the 3750's over?   

You might have to generate a new crypto  key, and then do an "ip ssh version 2" and you should be set!

Children
No Data