This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Are you an ipMonitor user? Write a review and win Amazon Gift Card!

ipMonitorRegistered is now featured on TrustRadiusRegistered, a business software review site. If you’re an ipMonitor user, please consider writing us a review to help others evaluate if our software is the right IT monitoring tool for their organization.

Writing a review will only take about five minutes, and to thank you for your time, the first 20 reviewers will receive a $20 AmazonRegistered gift card, while supplies last.

It just takes two easy steps:

1. Click HERE to leave your review
2. Email a screenshot to tibor.kucera@solarwinds.com or leave in a reply to this post.

Thank you for your help!

** Valid for United States and Canada only**

Terms & Conditions Apply

Thank you for your time!

The ipMonitor Product Team

Parents
  • How often do you get gift cards from your friends and family?

• My loved ones very often give me gift cards. Of course, receiving such a gift and buying what you really need is nice. Amazon gift cards are probably the best option for a gift because you can find everything you need on Amazon. But I don't always get gift cards. For example, I recently had an anniversary - 5 years of working in the sales department of a large online store. My coworkers knew about my love of good alcohol and gave me a bottle of gin with my initials on it. I really liked the gin and decided to find out where they ordered it so that I could buy it for my husband for our anniversary. They shared this link: baliandboo.com.

• My loved ones very often give me gift cards. Of course, receiving such a gift and buying what you really need is nice. Amazon gift cards are probably the best option for a gift because you can find everything you need on Amazon. But I don't always get gift cards. For example, I recently had an anniversary - 5 years of working in the sales department of a large online store. My coworkers knew about my love of good alcohol and gave me a bottle of gin with my initials on it. I really liked the gin and decided to find out where they ordered it so that I could buy it for my husband for our anniversary. They shared this link: baliandboo.com.

Children
No Data