This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

IPAM/UDT Survey with $50 Amazon Gift Card sweepstakes

Hi everyone, 

We are launching a survey to get a better perspective on IPAM and UDT use cases. This survey is intended for both current users of the product and non-users who work with IP addresses or endpoint device tracking. 

This survey will be available until June 20, 2021. Participants can earn a sweepstakes entry for one of 20 $50 Amazon gift cards. Terms and Conditions apply (you can view them in the first page of the survey); only US and Canada residents are eligible to participate in the sweepstakes.

The survey only takes 12 minutes. Follow the link below to go to the Survey and feel free to spread the word:

https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6358650/SolarWinds-product-survey

Thank you! 

Caner, 

PM for IPAM and UDT

• This survey sounds excellent! I'd love a 50$ Amazon gift card since I've been looking forward to buying something that has been on my wishlist for a few months. I just can't bring myself to buy it since I'm not big on spending money; I'm the kind of person who always saves it. I'd love to buy the WOPET 6L Automatic Cat Feeder since it seems like a fantastic way to feed my cat whenever I'm not home. It would save me a lot of stress, but I feel like it's a waste of money. Luckily, I have a few coupons from DontPayFull, so I can purchase the cat feeder without any guilt if I get the gift card!

• Hi , unfortunately the survey has closed a few months ago. If there are other similar surveys and studies we will definitely announce on THWACK!