This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

IPAM Hierarchy Group

Can someone tell me if it's possible to convert a Hierarchy group to a normal group in IPAM.   We imported a number of subnets to a hierarchy folder and cannot move them to a folder in a different hierarchy folder.  Any way to convert it to a normal group to allow us to move the subnets without having to delete and import?

Parents
  • I don't think that is possible via the Web console because that is the nature of the Hierarchy Group.  Subnets in that folder cannot be moved to other ones hence you can have Overlapping and duplicate subnets in the said folder apart from the outside Groups.

You can try to offload via the Database. The Table to look for is IPAM_Group.

• I don't think that is possible via the Web console because that is the nature of the Hierarchy Group.  Subnets in that folder cannot be moved to other ones hence you can have Overlapping and duplicate subnets in the said folder apart from the outside Groups.

You can try to offload via the Database. The Table to look for is IPAM_Group.

Children