This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How do I exclude an machine from report?

Ok, I want to create a DPA Report for "Top Machines Ranked by Cumulative Wait Time".

There is an option to Include a machine under "Machines to Display",  then "User-Defined Machines", However I want to exclude one or two machines but report on the rest of them. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks for any help.

Parents
  •  There does not seem to be a way to exclude machines from the default report page. So, I have two suggestions.

1. You can search for a similar customer report here, and modify the code as necessary.

2. You can build a report from the report page, for just the machines you want to exclude. Capture the SQL that is generated when the report is run. Modify that code to exclude, rather than include those machine names. 

HTH

•  There does not seem to be a way to exclude machines from the default report page. So, I have two suggestions.

1. You can search for a similar customer report here, and modify the code as necessary.

2. You can build a report from the report page, for just the machines you want to exclude. Capture the SQL that is generated when the report is run. Modify that code to exclude, rather than include those machine names. 

HTH

Children