This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Where to begin

I am taking over as new administrator, 40 servers(ish) 400 desktops(ish). They showed me this product DameWare. Not familiar with it. But they assured me that some of the targets are actually online but not showing that in the software.... and a security audit on the network says I need to update Dameware.. okay... not sure where or if the server software is installed anywhere but nothing in the software points back to that... not certain where the database exists.

I realize I need to read some instructional on the product and watch some videos, but if anyone can make suggestions on what docs and videos, that would be great as there is a sea of content from solarwinds... and then tips tricks or where in the software can I determine where the DB or server end maybe located 

Literally not sure where to begin here

Parents Reply Children
No Data