This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

MRC screen issues

Hello everyone, I have lately noticed that some of our desktops have some problems when connecting onto them via MRC

The Resolution is pretty small and cant be changed, scrolling in the settings doesn't show up the right way (it seems to be working but the actual display of settings doesnt change only the scrollbar) also when changing pages in the app the old page will be displayed above it as well.

I use the MRC via the Remote Support app version 12.2.0.1206

The problem only started with new Desktops that aren't connected to any screens it works with RDP completely fine and when a screen is connected to the Desktop it also works via MRC

Changing the screen display setting in the MRC settings didn't help same with the display settings when connected.

Has someone experienced a similar issue and can help me? Thank you in advance :)