This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

LDAP multi value attributes

Hello,

I would like to use the LDAP attribute "showInAddressBook" via ARM.

I know that I can add more LDAP attributes in the "pnServer.config.xml":

<changeConfiguration>
  <activeDirectory>
    <PropertiesToLoad type="System.String">showInAddressBook</PropertiesToLoad>
      <PropertiesDetails>
        <showInAddressBook>
          <AliasDisplayName type="System.String">showInAddressBook</AliasDisplayName>
        </showInAddressBook>
    </PropertiesDetails>
  </activeDirectory>
</changeConfiguration>

The problem is that the attribute "showInAddressBook" can have several values at once.
Which attribute type do I have to use for this?

There is for example Boolean:
<TypeInfo>System.Boolean>/TypeInfo>

But what type is an attribute, which can have several values at once?

Best regards

Jonas

• That's for the spn attribute:

<PropertiesDetails.ServicePrincipalName.ApplicableObjectClasses type="System.String">computer, user</PropertiesDetails.ServicePrincipalName.ApplicableObjectClasses>
    <PropertiesDetails.servicePrincipalName.IsHidden type="System.String">false</PropertiesDetails.servicePrincipalName.IsHidden>
    <PropertiesDetails.serviceprincipalname.TypeInfo type="System.String">System.String[]</PropertiesDetails.serviceprincipalname.TypeInfo>
    <PropertiesDetails.serviceprincipalname.AttributeEditType type="System.String">StringMultiValue</PropertiesDetails.serviceprincipalname.AttributeEditType>