It is our pleasure to announce that NPM 10.7 is now generally available!
As referenced below, many of these features were directly submitted and voted up by the community. Thanks for all of your ideas and lively discussion on how we can create a great product!
Let’s review some highlights:
- Dynamic baselining and thresholds for node metrics - http://thwack.solarwinds.com/ideas/1678 / http://thwack.solarwinds.com/ideas/1623
- New and improved topology mapping algorithm
- Display link utilization on Network Atlas maps - http://thwack.solarwinds.com/ideas/1317
- Web-based report scheduler – with additional actions such as “Save to Disk”
- Rotating NOC-views
- Custom Tables and Charts from web-based reports are available in views
- SNMP status-polling. ICMP reachability is no longer required - http://thwack.solarwinds.com/ideas/2868
- Last, but not least: “Drag & Drop” of resources and dynamic column resizing
- Creation of “native” CPU and memory pollers for presently unsupported devices
- Support for most Motorola and Ruckus wireless APs and WLCs http://thwack.solarwinds.com/ideas/1201
- Polling and display of VLAN information
- Routing protocol support now includes OSPFv3 and EIGRP
- VRFs are now supported as well
- Dynamic baselining and thresholds for interface details - http://thwack.solarwinds.com/ideas/1678
10.7 is available now in your customer portal.
Release notes may be found here.