We shipped v10 mid year, added mobile access for your iOS devices and last month we added support for Android OS based devices. We're now working on the next release.
Here is a list of what we're working on:
- Remote control 'over-the-internet' to support remote control scenarios outside the LAN.
- Centralized Server for both DRS and MRC. This will provide the following benefits:
- Central console to setup and manage centralized functionality
- Centralized and easily accessible host lists
- Drastic simplification of SolarWinds offline license activation and license management
- Ability to search host lists
- Native OSX agent
- Native Web Help Desk integration
- Ability to reboot a system into safe-mode and connect with MRC
- More granular connection and client agent security
- Session recording either ad-hoc or forced to a central location
- Reverse screen sharing
- Advanced Centralized Functionality
- Ability to restrict / grant access to various DRS functions via user profile / policy
- Ability to push MRC agents and agent updates
- Ability to push DRS consoles
- Leverage Active Directory/LDAP for authentication as well as access control based on groups
- Centralized MRC agent configuration management
- Centralized access logs for auditing
PLEASE NOTE: We are working on these items based on this priority order, but this is NOT a commitment that all of these enhancements will make the next release. We are working on a number of other smaller features in parallel. If you have comments or questions on any of these items (e.g. how would it work?) or would like to be included in a preview demo, please let us know!