The Importance of Sharing "Pretty" Things
Your monitoring solution is a data-driven machine, but that doesn’t mean it needs to be raw and incomprehensible to the casual observer—or your boss. You work with other IT teams and management and each of those teams have their own needs and wants. Clearly and concisely showing your monitoring solution can fill their needs and extend as needed is another feather in your cap. In this session, we’ll discuss some of the following topics:
- Customize—why bother if "the data is there?"
- Go beyond out of the box to suit your organizational needs
- Get started by customizing an out-of-the-box widget
- Extend your know-how with custom reports
- Build from the ground up with custom queries
- Empower your users to build their own dashboards and maps