- Download desired template.
- Copy content of the CSS file into clipboard.
- Log into the Web Help Desk as an administrator and go to Setup > General > Look & Feel.
- For the Client Style Sheet setting, select Custom, then click Edit CSS to expose the CSS editor. Remove any existing content in the editor and then paste the template from the clipboard. Check Replace Default CSS and Compress, and then click Update to refresh the panel with parameters from the new template.
- Adjust the template parameters as desired, then click Save to activate the new style sheet