0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 20, 2016 9:05 AM by daarmstr

Solarwinds Systems Administrator Need in Louisville, KY

daarmstr

Hello, my name is Danny Armstrong and I am a Professional Network Infrastructure Recruiter with TEKsystems in Louisville, Kentucky.  I am working with one of our Top Companies in the Downtown Louisville area for a Solarwinds Administrator need.  The company is in a growth mode and looking to add talented individuals to their team.  They are looking for an individual that has administration skills and not just basic monitoring.  The ideal client will have experience with SAN and Linux experience.  This position is a Six Month Contract to Hire need.  If you would happen to be able to network about this opening, please email me at daarmstr@teksystems.com.

Job Description: The consultant will be the third member on a team of three senior server administrators. Individual will be responsible for Solarwinds monitoring operations. They will work in conjunction with a Sr. Linux Admin and Sr. Microsoft Admin.

Solarwinds responsibilities include:
      -upgrades to add capacity
      -patches
      -project plans including billing and materials

This team provides tier 4 support for all internal employees. Tickets are only escalated to them by Tier 3 team members or the NOC supervisor.

This consultant will join the on call rotation, 1 week/month 1st call, 1 week/month 2nd call.