This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Actually, there should be no need to import anything like that article mentions. You should be able to push it as an approved update by doing the following:
- In the Patch Manager Console, go to: Enterprise --> Update Services. Right click your server and go to "Products and Classifications".
- On the classifications tab make sure that "Update Rollups" is selected and hit OK, then hit "Yes" to run the task now.
- Force a sync with WSUS by right clicking the server again choosing "Synchronize Server".
- After it's synchronized expand your server and go to: Updates --> All Updates.
- Sort by Title and it should show up in there as starting with "Internet Explorer 11".