This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

did not receive expected response to command: show configuration command - (tag telecard)

I am using generic router.

here is the dubug

set traffic-policy rate-control RATE-10Mbps bandwidth '10mbps'[27][m[13][10][13][27][K[27][?1l[27]>Myrouter@TB-B1-FW1:~$ (All output is correct till here, problem starts from the next line)
<W-1:08:38 PM>
<R-1:08:38 PM> (I think here it just have to exit and save)

================================================================================
WFMDRetVal=1 Waiting for: ":" (problem starts here) why waiting when all the configuration is already displayed above
WFMDRetVal=2 Waiting for: "% Invalid input detected at"
WFMDRetVal=3 Waiting for: "% Incomplete command"
WFMDRetVal=4 Waiting for: "(y/n)"
WFMDRetVal=18 Waiting for: "TB-B1-FW1:~$"
WFMDRetVal=19 Waiting for: "TB-B1-FW1:~$"
WFMDBuffer=" " (WHY ??????)
================================================================================
<W-1:09:03 PM>[13]
<R-1:09:03 PM>[13][10]Myrouter@TB-B1-FW1:~$
<W-1:09:03 PM>[13]
<R-1:09:03 PM>[13][10]Myrouter@TB-B1-FW1:~$
<W-1:09:03 PM>exit[13]
<D 1:09:03 PM>
<SCRIPT VALUES>
<HOSTNAME="TB-B1-FW1:~$">
<PROMPT VTY="TB-B1-FW1:~$">
<PROMPT ENABLE="TB-B1-FW1:~$">
<PROMPT CONFIG="">

I believe the problem starts when it starts to wait (WFMDRetVal=1 Waiting for: ":")

it does not have to wait but it should end/exit and save the configuration as all the configuration is already displayed above

why is it searching for " " ---- WFMDBuffer=" "

l.png