This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

How can I display a component data in a graph for a specific node?

Hi All,

I have created a view in Solarwinds to display a graph that shows component data (see screenshot for reference). I used Custom Object Resouce and selected Component that is assigned to a specific node.

Then I assigned the created view to a specific device type. What happens was for example I assigned that ATS: Output Power to Node component to node A it displays correctly but when I view another node for

example Node B it also show the graph take from Node A. If I changed it to node B, the object source in A also changed. Is there a way that the component data will be show in a graph depending on the node.

For example if I select Node A, it will show the graph showing statistic data from Node A, also if I click Node B, it will also changed the graph show the statistic data from Node B.

thwack2.jpg