3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 23, 2015 4:31 PM by Simmons4102

Hardware asset inventory with serial numbers

Simmons4102

I need to create a report with Node name, IP address, Model, and Serial number.  I'd also like to be able to sort it by vendor.  I have custom pollers that will get the serial numbers.

• Re: Hardware asset inventory with serial numbers
          superfly99

You can use NCM to get this info but unfortunately switch stacks are only shown with 1 serial number.

• Re: Hardware asset inventory with serial numbers
            jamison.jennings

I was able to do this with Report Writer,

Here's the SQL for it.

My caveat is that all my UnDP Serial pollers have Serial in the name.  This way I didn't have to spell out every one.

SELECT

Nodes.Caption AS NodeName, Nodes.IP_Address AS IP_Address, CustomNodePollers_CustomPollers.UniqueName AS Poller_Name, CustomNodePollerStatus_CustomPollerStatus.Status AS Status

FROM

((Nodes INNER JOIN CustomPollerAssignment CustomNodePollerAssignment_CustomPollerAssignment ON (Nodes.NodeID = CustomNodePollerAssignment_CustomPollerAssignment.NodeID))  INNER JOIN CustomPollers CustomNodePollers_CustomPollers ON (CustomNodePollerAssignment_CustomPollerAssignment.CustomPollerID = CustomNodePollers_CustomPollers.CustomPollerID))  INNER JOIN CustomPollerStatus CustomNodePollerStatus_CustomPollerStatus ON (CustomNodePollerAssignment_CustomPollerAssignment.CustomPollerAssignmentID = CustomNodePollerStatus_CustomPollerStatus.CustomPollerAssignmentID)

WHERE 

(

(CustomNodePollers_CustomPollers.UniqueName LIKE '%serial%')

)

AND

(

(CustomNodePollerAssignment_CustomPollerAssignment.InterfaceID = 0)

)