8 Replies Latest reply on Aug 3, 2016 6:20 PM by naljufri

Register for SCP Exam

naljufri

Hi there,

Just wondering how long it takes the certifications team to process details so I can take the SCP exam?

Have sent through my details manually and also via the link on the website, looking forward to completing it ASAP.

Regards,

Zain

• Re: Register for SCP Exam
          revbenae

Hi Zain naljufri - It normally takes our team about 1-2 business days to process the registration requests that come in. During peak times, it could be a bit longer, and sometimes we can get to requests right as they come in. We do have you registered. Please check out this post for more information on the process: Every SCP Question Ever

Cheers & good luck!

naljufri

Thanks revbenae I have successfully completed the SCP exam now!

awaisranacs

@ revbnae i passed the exam before 7 days but still not received any badge and tacking information ???????????

hcavender

Hello,

We sent you the initial email letting you know your Kit has been ordered from our fulfillment company on 10.30.15. We also sent you a follow up on 11.2.15 when you inquired about the tracking number, letting you know that if you haven’t received an email notification with the tracking number that your kit is out for shipment, then it has not hit the USPS system yet. So, once it’s in their system, that is when you get the confirmation number. It has been ordered, but these overseas packages usually take 4-6 weeks to get to you, so just give it time. The fulfillment company we use in California is just working through the stack of all you guys who are passing the test.

We apologize for the long lead time in receiving the free kit, and appreciate your patience. In the meantime, you can utilize the electronic copy of your certificate we sent in your SCP E-Kit  if your employer or other party requires verification of your certification.

We have been having some technical difficulties with our thwack badging website, which is why you might not see your badge. We are working to get those issues resolved as soon as possible and will badge you as soon as it is back up and running. Thank you for your patience and congratulations on your certification!

hcavender

I spoke to soon- I was able to get the badge site back running, and I just badged you in thwack so you should see it! Thank you for your patience and understanding. Cheers!

awaisranacs

sorry extremely sorry u r taking me wrong madam i dnt want to tease you i was little bit confused that is why i was asking you....b/c i dont knw the criteria i thought i did any mistake that is why my process is going slow once again sorry mam