Can you try remove and add the VM.
remember you lost all data after to remove.
Are you saying to remove the vSphere node? or an ESXi node?
Tried deleting the vSphere node. Still not getting any CPU and Memory stats
Can you Wireshark we will know if you have packages
Download Wireshark and install it on your Orion server: http://www.wireshark.org/
- Open Wireshark
- Click on Capture on the tool bar and select Interfaces
- Click on Option for the interface used to poll your devices.
- In the capture filter type the following: ip.addr==xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
- Please replace the xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx with the ip address of your router which is having issues
- Click on Start to launch the capture.
- Let the capture run for 15-30 minutes to gather a sufficient amount of flow data
- Once you have captured the data.
- Go back to Wireshark and stop the network trace.
- Capture > Stop.
- open C:\Program Files (x86)\SolarWinds\Orion e rode o SNMPWalk.exe
- Enter o IP address do Nó, Community String
- Click in Scan after save file