This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Hyperlinks in groups lists?

Just wanted to see what I might be doing wrong in terms of using groups in Solarwinds & having the ability to (whenever issues flag up) to be able to drill into specific devices from the groups page.

I've noticed that within some groups, when I expand a list from the left "All Groups" that either none, some or all of the devices (group members) listed are 'clickable' ?

Initially I thought it was due, perhaps, to the dynamic queries I was using, but I have a group that looks at 'Unmanaged Devices' & some of these present a link to the device in question (& some don't)

Typically, my dynamic queries key off the device name (as our environment lends itself to that with the split of customers) but I also have other queries based on state & vendor type etc...

I can provide screenshots if needed or elaborate if I've not explained clearly, but it seems odd to me that this functionality isn't consistent here?

Thoughts?

I've tried this within Chrome & FF (both current) & the behaviour remains