This discussion has been locked. The information referenced herein may be inaccurate due to age, software updates, or external references.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a similar question you can start a new discussion in this forum.

Report that shows nodes and associated groups has stopped working

I set up a report some time ago that shows all my nodes, grouped by the group they are a part of. Recently this report has failed to run with the following error:

Error setting up report cell during rendering 'Custom Table.'

Error: A query to the SolarWinds Information Service failed.

Anyone know what might be causing this? I need to be able to see a list of all my groups showing the nodes that are in each.

• I had the same issue and opened a ticket with support.  To resolve the issue I rebuilt the web console.  From support:

Here are the steps to recreate the Website:

- From the Primary server, Shutdown all Orion services using Orion Service Manager (Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > Advanced Features)

- Go to IIS Manager, Start > Run then type inetmgr

- Expand the server, then expand Sites. Delete the SolarWinds NetPerfMon

- Click Application Pools, then delete the SolarWinds Orion Application Pool

- Go to C:\inetpub and rename the SolarWinds folder to SolarWinds1

- Repair Orion Core Services

- Go to Start > All Programs > Control Panel > Programs and Features > Solarwinds Orion Core Services 2014.2

* Right-click and select Repair

- Launch the Configuration Wizard (Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > Configuration and Auto-Discovery)

- Select Database, Websites and Services.

- From the Database, leave everything as it is. For the Websites (make the IP Address set to All unassigned).

- All Services from the Configuration Wizard should be checked, then start the Configuration Wizard.

- Once Configuration Wizard is completed, access the Orion Web Console

Note: Web Console will be initially slow after the Configuration Wizard but will eventually load faster after caching is finished