I had the same issue and opened a ticket with support. To resolve the issue I rebuilt the web console. From support:
Here are the steps to recreate the Website:
- From the Primary server, Shutdown all Orion services using Orion Service Manager (Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > Advanced Features)
- Go to IIS Manager, Start > Run then type inetmgr
- Expand the server, then expand Sites. Delete the SolarWinds NetPerfMon
- Click Application Pools, then delete the SolarWinds Orion Application Pool
- Go to C:\inetpub and rename the SolarWinds folder to SolarWinds1
- Repair Orion Core Services
- Go to Start > All Programs > Control Panel > Programs and Features > Solarwinds Orion Core Services 2014.2
* Right-click and select Repair
- Launch the Configuration Wizard (Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > Configuration and Auto-Discovery)
- Select Database, Websites and Services.
- From the Database, leave everything as it is. For the Websites (make the IP Address set to All unassigned).
- All Services from the Configuration Wizard should be checked, then start the Configuration Wizard.
- Once Configuration Wizard is completed, access the Orion Web Console
Note: Web Console will be initially slow after the Configuration Wizard but will eventually load faster after caching is finished