1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 30, 2015 10:39 AM by Erin0

Report that shows nodes and associated groups has stopped working

mdhtbm

I set up a report some time ago that shows all my nodes, grouped by the group they are a part of. Recently this report has failed to run with the following error:

Error setting up report cell during rendering 'Custom Table.'

Error: A query to the SolarWinds Information Service failed.

Anyone know what might be causing this? I need to be able to see a list of all my groups showing the nodes that are in each.

• Re: Report that shows nodes and associated groups has stopped working
          Erin0

I had the same issue and opened a ticket with support.  To resolve the issue I rebuilt the web console.  From support:

Here are the steps to recreate the Website:

- From the Primary server, Shutdown all Orion services using Orion Service Manager (Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > Advanced Features)

- Go to IIS Manager, Start > Run then type inetmgr

- Expand the server, then expand Sites. Delete the SolarWinds NetPerfMon

- Click Application Pools, then delete the SolarWinds Orion Application Pool

- Go to C:\inetpub and rename the SolarWinds folder to SolarWinds1

- Repair Orion Core Services

- Go to Start > All Programs > Control Panel > Programs and Features > Solarwinds Orion Core Services 2014.2

* Right-click and select Repair

- Launch the Configuration Wizard (Start > All Programs > SolarWinds Orion > Configuration and Auto-Discovery)

- Select Database, Websites and Services.

- From the Database, leave everything as it is. For the Websites (make the IP Address set to All unassigned).

- All Services from the Configuration Wizard should be checked, then start the Configuration Wizard.

- Once Configuration Wizard is completed, access the Orion Web Console

Note: Web Console will be initially slow after the Configuration Wizard but will eventually load faster after caching is finished