1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 16, 2015 8:58 AM by Steven Hunt

Flash player no longer works in Chrome. What is the plan for moving Virtualisation Manager away from flash?

swells

When are you planning to release a version that doesn't require Flash?

Shouldn't there be some kind of statement somewhere about this problem?

• Re: Flash player no longer works in Chrome. What is the plan for moving Virtualisation Manager away from flash?
          Steven Hunt

Regarding Flash content not working on Chrome, I use Chrome version 46.0 and Flash plugin version 19.0 with no issues when access the VMAN UI. If you have problems with the browser plugins, you can always revert to the system plugin. Let me know what problems you have accessing the VMAN UI and what versions of Chrome and Flash you are using. I will see if I can provide a workaround.

That being said, on to the topic of moving away from Flash. As you may or may not have noticed, we released integration with Orion in version 6.0 and have continued to develop new features on the Orion platform. Our goal is to provide VMAN features and functionality on the Orion platform which, in turn, will remove the Flash requirement which navigating the VMAN UI. I hope this helps.