9 Replies Latest reply on Nov 6, 2015 10:34 PM by rschroeder

Custom Interface Details View Creation Bug in 11.5.2?  Newly created Interface Details views incorrectly show a non-referenced and non-expected node in the title header and subheader.

rschroeder

Perhaps I'm doing this incorrectly.  Perhaps I've found a bug.  Maybe there's a Hotfix to apply to fix it?

But each time I create a new View and select Interface Details, the resulting page always shows the name and Interface information for one of my network switches, which happens to be Node ID #2.

Check out my process:  Am I missing something?

1.  Open NPM > Settings > Views > Manage Views

2.  Click Add

3.  Name it, use the drop-down for Type of View to select Interface Details

4. Click Submit and the new View's configuration option page is displayed.

ViewCreation1.JPG

At this point I can add Resources, or even leave them all blank.  But when I click Preview, or Done and select the view to see it, I get a view showing a Node.

ViewCreation2.JPG

I can click Customize Page on the View, but it just goes back to the screen where I can add or remove resources--nothing about the header and sub header can be adjusted.

If I view the Page Info I see the Node name in the top, and an address with a net object referenced:

netobjectview.JPG

When I view the page source I can find that net object referenced several times there:

A different Net Object is referenced here:

Wish I were  JAVA scripting expert.

Why's this happening?

Have you seen this same issue?

How might I prevent/fix it?

Rick S.