2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 8, 2015 10:14 AM by vburshteyn

Emails Sent and Recieved

vburshteyn

Hi folks,

My exchange environment is spread over multiple servers, 3 clients, 3 hub and 3 end servers.

I am looking for a way to report how many emails have been sent and received in the last 30 days.

• Re: Emails Sent and Recieved
          Selspiero

Weird, i need pretty much the same thing, and cannot for the life of me work out the time.

so create a new report in web based reports

Add a Custom Table, and choose Appinsight for exchange: Mailbox. I want a specific mailbox, but for you it would be all i would think.

Add that to layout, then click edit table - add:

Primary SMTP address as the first column.

Annoyingly for you, there is a messages sent in the last thirty days option, but no received. If there was that option, you could just add those 2 and you'd be done.

instead, you will need to add the Received Internal + External Emails column

Chick add column and you can preview the resource.

You then want to restrict this output against a time column, which is where i am having problems! so any help would be great

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • Re: Emails Sent and Recieved
            vburshteyn

Hi,

all I can say is arghhhh.. cant believe I missed that.  For some reason I am producing "No Activity Report"

I guess i need to fix some issues with my appinsight.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.  If ill figure out the time issue I will pass on the solution.